Sunday, December 19, 2010

2 days at KL..

DAY 1

We started our journey at around 8.30a.m. Then we stopped at Tanjung Karang(if not mistaken) to fetch one of my brother`s friend. We reached Subang and had lunch there. It`s UNCLE SENG!!( the restaurant name). Hmm.. The noodles was not bad. My one is abit tasteless.

Camwhore at car. Hees!
Looks so pale! :(

My tasteless wantan mee. But still okay laR! haha
My sister said her one is much better.

After our lunch, we went to INTI college. My brother wanted to do some stuff. Then we went to SNOWFLAKE to had some ice! Hmm.. Many people there! Of course, it was delicious! 

My brother ordered this one for me. I`m addicted laR!! SO NICE!!

My sister ordered this one.. Not bad as well!!

After the dessert, we went to TAYLOR college. I like the environment there. We asked some stuff and off to SUNWAY PIRAMID!! Then our shopping mood started!!Every shops were on SALE. Then we went to a cafe at Klang for dinner.


jasmine tea!

Ate black pepper udon mee. (not that nice)

DAY 2

Me and my sister woke up at 7something for breakfast with cousins. Due to my sleepyness, i didn`t bring my camera along. So, no pictures for breakfast. Haha. After that, we prepared and off to 1 UTAMA!
Our shopping mood started again! After few hours, received cousin call and went to lunch at WONG KOK.

cold coffee

Again black pepper! haha.. i love Black Pepper

After lunch, we shop shop shop again! Quite tired and went back to cousin`s house to wait my brother to fetch us. We went back to Sitiawan at around 9p.m. due to the traffic jam. 


# didn`t take much pictures because doesn`t look good! 
-END-

3 comments:

Ah Bee said...

WAH~~ LENG LOr

MunJann said...

Oh yea!i went tat snowflake shop before..the shop got in tv before..the taro ball in it is extremely nice!

-hUihUi- said...

NOt leng!! haha.. yea!! taro ball nice la!