Thursday, January 27, 2011

27.1.2011

One Utama is my desination for today. Actually we planned to go there at 6p.m.. But, i received a call from my brother. He said that his class had been canceled. So, we go at 2something. Many things i need to buy in my shopping list. But i couldn`t found most of them. So, i just buy what i found.

Me and MunJann shop on our own. So, the first thing we need to search is a formal attire. After that, we search for some clothes for CNY. The clothes that i prepared for CNY in this year is SIMPLE one. I believe simple is the best. Heees..


In the car <3

After exhausted of walking, we stopped and eat! haha

Long time never eat my laksa. So, i ordered a laksa. From this pic you guys can see that it doesn`t look like laksa. So, YES!! It tasted like curry.. I don`t like.! haha

After that, we watched THE GREEN HORNET with 3D. Made me dizzy only.! Heees. :)


This was the clothes that i brought <3


So, Chinese New Year is around the corner. And my break had started. So excited for the coming Chinese New Year. There will be a lots of post during CNY! 


-END-

3 comments:

MunJann said...

I saw BATA behind you..hahahhaha

-hUihUi- said...

why?? anything wrong with BATA??? It used to be pretty famous LAST TIME!

MunJann said...

no la..it reminds me of my school shoes