Friday, January 21, 2011

Orientation week!

I had attended Orientation in Taylor`s Lakeside Campus with MunJann. Never knew much friends. It`s a quite boring week for me. We just listened to the speech all day long. Some were interesting and funny. Some were FREAKING bored!! So, the Orientation ended after 3days. We don`t have to go to campus on Thursday, as well as Friday.

For the first day, we need to sit 7a.m. bus because we need to gather at the campus at 8.30a.m.So, i woke up at 6a.m. to get myself ready! I was not get used of it.We walked in the dark. That was dangerous but God protects me. Heees. While waiting for the bus, took a picture.



Thanks God i met some nice seniors. They were a Christian too.. A strong Christian i guess. Nice to meet them. One of them were an African girl. So, she is my first African friend. Then, they dated us for lunch at Empire Shopping Gallery. Anne fetched us. They brought a friend along too. So, i met a new friend.. She`s Tiffany!! They treated us for the lunch. Thank you, my seniors!!

After lunch, we took some pictures.
I ordered this! Olio Olio pasta with turkey <3

From the left Munjann,Tiffany, Anne, Me and Melody

Posers. Hees

Woohoo.. With Mel..

Lovely Anne.

Tiffany!! She`s 20!! Look like small kid. Haha

So, my first new life ended like this. Next week will start my lecture class. Hope everything will go smoothly. 



-END-

No comments: