Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Give Thanks


My dad had finished his injection. Firstly, with a grateful heart to thanks God for blessing my dad. Thank God for so loving him that bring him to you for the second time. That was great! Secondly, thanks to my "third yiyi" for helping my parents so much. She provide a living place for my parents whenever they went to JB for the injection. She helped in everything that she can help. She even can lend her car to my parents to drive back when there`s no bus ticket. Not everyone can done this. So, really feel thankful. -Thanks YiYi-. Next, thanks Ah Li biao jie for advice and comfort my dad whenever he is not in good condition. She`s the one who brought my my dad to hospital for the body checkup and everything. Without her appearance I can`t imagine how is my dad now!!. So, thank you Biao Jie. Next, thanks Brother Neo that pray for my dad. God had brought him to my dad. With his prayers, my dad do feel a lot better. Thanks Brother Neo!! Give thanks to my eldest YiYi too. Thanks for caring my dad. Then, thanks to Ji Gun!! He helped a lot too. Sometimes, he will fetch my parents to JB. For sure, not everytime he can fetch. I still remember last year, when my parents were not around and we need to go to school, he even done the house work for us. It`s good to have a uncle like you! Thanks!! I want to thanks everyone that care my dad. You guys caring do make my dad feels warm. Thanks!!  Thanks God for the blessing. We had receive your gift. Although one of my dad health report will only come out in March, we have the confident that he will be fully recover. Praise Lord!!!



-END-

No comments: